Select your current system below for conversion instructions:
Migrating from Gather to TribuCast ™
If you’ve found that the new Gather system is cumbersome, complicated and prone to broadcasting challenges we think you’ll find that switching to TribuCast™ is easy and rewarding. Additionally, TribuCast™ staff members are available 365 days a year to support your personnel and the families you serve. The first challenge we will help you address is the MEVO camera. While the MEVO has a nice camera lens, it is reliant on a connection to another device for its configuration instructions and internet connection. This level of complexity causes issues in the fast paced and ever changing environments funeral directors face each day. The TribuCast™ system is designed to be self-contained and easy-to-use. Leave the MEVO for less stressful events and check out our quick and easy set up instructions to start using TribuCast™ today.
Migrating from Commercial Platforms to TribuCast™
If you’ve been using Facebook, Zoom or YouTube for streaming funerals you’ve learned that:
- Older remote attendees can have technical issues with their computers and challenges with logins to see services you don’t have staff to support
- Real-time technical support from these companies when your own staff needs help is not available
- Privacy during such a sensitive time can be an issue
- There is no way to personalize the viewing page to share the same touchpoints you share with those attending in person with those attending remotely
- There are issues with music rights and licenses that can ruin a service without warning
TribuCast™ is a Private, Personalized, Portable and Pay-Per-Use system that addresses these issues and was Purpose-Built to help you help loved ones through the grieving process. Click here to create an account for free, Click here to see how easy it is to create and personalize a TribuCast™ and Click here to get your iPad, iPhone or Android device ready to start tribucasting your services today!