TribuCast™ is Private, Personalized, Portable and Pay-Per-Use
TribuCast™ uses wired, Wi-Fi or cellular networks (minimum 3MB upload speeds required). Use Speedtest.net to check the network speeds at your service locations (call us for help if needed).
TribuCast™ is Pay Per Use and well supported
You only pay for TribuCast™ when you need it using PayPal (all major credit cards accepted, no PayPal account required). And, we monitor all TribuCasts™ for video and audio quality so you don’t have to.
TribuCast™ Can be Highly Personalized
TribuCast’s patent-pending system makes limitless personalization FAST and EASY which greatly enhances the remote attendee’s experience and creates wonderful enduring tributes for the families you serve.
TribuCast™ uses iPhone and iPad technology!
By utilizing your iPad or iPhone, TribuCast™ delivers high quality and flexibility at a low cost to you. Set up is easy, CLICK HERE for instructions on downloading & and configuring Live:Air Solo.
Private AND EASY TO USE
TribuCast™ uses private Distribution Link security, making TribuCast™ secure AND easy to view and share. This also makes it easy for you to build and test each TribuCast™ before others see it. For Helpful Tips and FAQs, check out our 3 Steps To Success
ON THE WEB (preferably using a Chrome, Firefox or Safari browser)
- Register your Funeral Home HERE (its free)
- Fill in the form – using the funeral home’s email address and create a password
- Enter the contact cell phone number – this is the number we will use to contact you if we note any audio or video quality issues with your TribuCast™
- Enter the funeral home’s business name, zip code and logo; use the “Choose File” button to upload the funeral home’s logo from your computer
- Copy and paste the funeral home’s website URL into the “Business link” box
- Agree to the terms and conditions and click “Save”
- On subsequent visits you’ll simply “Sign in”
- Click on Set Up New TribuCast
- Purchase New TribuCast via PayPal
- Personalize your TribuCast
- Setup your iPhone or iPad
- Follow these quick 3 Steps To Success
Let’s Make Things Better
Imagine the Possibilities