Tribucasting is easy, reliable and rewarding as long as you follow these three simple steps:
1. Know your TribuCast™ location:
- Make sure you have at least 3 bars of Wi-Fi or cellular network signal and 3MB+ upload speed available on the iPhone or iPad you are tribucasting with at your TribuCast location. You can check your upload speed at www.speedtest.net
- Pick a location to tribucast from that optimizes your signal strength, site lines and sound quality.
2. Personalize your TribuCast
- Ask the family about the essence of the individual who died.
- What made this human being so special and loved?
- What did this person love to do most in the world?
- What will they miss the most about this individual?
- What would the deceased want to be remembered for most?
- Use what you learn to include relevant images and links in your TribuCast Context Portals™. This will bring the power of TribuCast, greater context, to the remote attendee. Items to consider including:
- Service program and prayer cards
- Eulogies, tributes, readings and fond memories
- Photos and videos
- Information about hobbies, careers, passions, accomplishments and causes
3. Test your settings and your network:
- Pick the strongest Wi-Fi or cellular signal on your iPhone/iPad and turn off the antenna you won’t be using.
- Set your iPhone/iPad to Do Not Disturb and close all other applications.
- Enter the stream security code into Live:Air Solo on your iPhone/iPad and run a test.
- Make sure the volume is turned down on your iPhone or iPad and the mic volume is turned up on Live:Air Solo and not muted.
TribuCast Advisors and Coordinators are available to help ensure your success. Please revisit the tutorials at www.tribucast.com/memorials or call (800) 782-0104 if you have questions or need assistance.
|TribuCast fails to go live|
|TribuCast goes live but stops prematurely|
|TribuCast works but there is no sound or the volume is too low|
|The remote attendee can see the TribuCast page but the center image space where the live portion appears is blank||Confirm the attendee has the proper date and time and funeral home is currently tribucasting.|
|The remote attendee can see the TribuCast page but the center image is black and/or there is a circular image rotating in the middle of it||The remote attendee most likely does not have enough internet connection available to view the TribuCast from their current network location. Suggest they change network or location.|
|For any other questions or issues||Please call (800) 782-0104. We are here to help ensure your success!|